Monday, September 11, 2006

A Saturday Night Full of Surprises @ Pan-Pacific

A heartfelt thanks to those who hid in the hotel room at Pan-Pacific, awaiting my return from dinner to pounce on me on Saturday night. Haha.

All thanks to my Bunny, who started planning my birthday surprise
with my friends without me knowing. So it all started when she said we should go to Marina Square to shop, which seemed rather fishy because it's not her to go to town during the weekend. Anyhow, I simply tagged along and she finally revealed a room she had booked at Pan-Pacific: Room #1207. Sweetness!

I remember the first thought on my mind was, "Damn, I don't have my facial foam, moisturizer, toothbrush, underwear, concealer....." Luckily she was smart (and sweet) enough to have smuggled my little black bag along with new underwear and clothes (oh, and a bottle of wine). All this she did without me knowing. Tsk.


We then went for dinner at Suntec and that was when the rest of YOU guys sneaked into the room. Hahaha. Upon entering the room after coming back from dinner, I took off my shoes, turned around and I saw Sheren creeping out of the bathroom, followed by Grace "coming out of the closet." Hahaahaha. Found that to be rather amusing.

Nevertheless, a warm thank you to all of you for making the effort and for being there as well. And a big, big thank you to my Bunny for her pre-birthday celebration plans since we got back from Samui. All the effort, brainstorming and collaborating with my friends was a success. Haha. You don't have to be so stressed now. =) I enjoyed myself thoroughly and I hope all of you did as well. *squeeze*

Here are the pics from Saturday night:



Sheren with my tiramisu birthday cake. Poor room service guy had to run down to fetch an extra candle; he thought I was 24 years old instead. Wahaha. Should have just left it as that.

Please...please...may my wishes come true...

Hmmm. Wait. Another wish.


We then headed down to Happy to continue the night and took a lot of silly pictures:


Hahahah. Ok. Enough scandalous pictures. Thank you once again and to those who couldn't make it, but sent me their regards anyway.

A lesson learnt that day was to not expect anything, because you'll eventually get surprised by the smallest things.

No comments: