Friday, December 22, 2006

New York, New York..

No, I wasn't physically at NYC and neither am I listening to the song. There's a new joint at Citylink called "New York, New York" that served so-called "American food". I believe that the States do not have their own signature dish, or something you can call American, therefore the restaurant basically served steaks, hamburgers, main dishes consisting of poultry, ribs or seafood, and desserts such as cheesecakes, chocolate cakes and etc.

It was the eve of MH's birthday, so Krysten suggested we have dinner last night.


My Long Island salmon thingy



Chocolate Fondue - I hate marshmallows. Speaking of which, I actually smuggled one home to do an experiment with it. Sheren told me she heated one up in the microwave and it blew up to a size of a small pillow! I was so amazed I decided I wanted to try it with my microwave as well. On second thought, I decided not to. Didn't want another reason for my mom to nag at.



Attack!


Candy floss - they even had a candy floss machine planted in the middle of the restaurant

We talked about work and then proceeded to traveling, where I described to them me and Bunny's roadtrip in Thailand from Phuket to Krabi, and the fishes, snorkeling, beaches, etc. We mentioned of an opportunity to head to Bali in May, let's hope we really do that!

###

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Ho, ho, ho~~~~~

I hope everyone will enjoy this special occasion, may it be with loved ones or with friends. =)



No comments: