Lo-and-behold! I am now an iPhone user.Yes, I now belong to that group of poseurs who whip out their sleek and shiny looking phones and start swiping their screens with their fingers, while flipping their phones horizontally then vertically, and then horizontally again.
It's great fun, the iPhone is. I never realised how much I actually like it when I didn't even pay much attention to it in the first place when it was the talk of the town.
Well, I guess the disadvantage of owning a cool gadget (cool = an Apple product) is that people will think that you're rich. Yup! A passing comment from a colleague one day jolted me to my senses and made me think: "So this is what you actually think!"
But no, I did not get it at a full price of $800+ and neither did I get it with a contract. It's actually a secondhand phone and I paid around $400+ to get it and that's quite a large sum of money to me, considering how my bonus is pro-rated. Boo.
Yet I really cannot resist the temptation of the iPhone! So I succumbed and forked out the money to buy it from the seller, when I really should be keeping the cash instead.
Damn I feel guilty!
My only consolation will be to keep reminding myself that it'll be really useful especially for Internet addicts like Bunny and me.

No comments:
Post a Comment