Thursday, August 19, 2010

A lion's birthday

A Leo's birthday is, I've realised, filled with pride; pride that stems from happiness, I suppose.

They're proud that it's their birthday, so they bask in the attention that they get and they're seemingly happy with the gifts they receive.

My girl was beaming from ear to ear when the restaurant we went to surprised (actually I arranged it beforehand) her with a birthday cake, while they played a birthday piano tune. The staff started clapping and the Leo turned, waved and said "Thank you, thank you" assertively and confidently. Typical Leo, but the Virgo me just wanted to crawl beneath the table.

:)

It warms my heart to see her smile, really smile. Although the first birthday together turned out to be disastrous, at least our second one was a simple yet magical affair.


Cake #1:


Wishing real hard...I wonder if your wishes come true if you squint your eyes while making one.


Unwrapping the pressies:


Dinner time:


The oysters were fresh, but it gave me the runs less than four hours later. Maybe it's a combo of the steak as well. Hmm. I'm usually ok with raw food, but not this time.





Cake #2. Aww. Love that beam on the face:


While you made your wish, I wished you all the happiness in the world. Happy birthday. :)

No comments: