Monday, July 10, 2006

Off on a Monday

So it's been a long while since I last updated this blog. Reason being, I've been so caught up with work and preparation for the distributor's and ATO meetings that I barely have time to catch up on sleep. The past one week has been hell: both fun and dead tiring. Dinners were great, particularly at The Forbidden City, Chatterbox, Senso and buffet lunches 5 days in a row.

Thank god this week has passed and now things are back to normal at work and I'm spending the Monday at home. Phew. Although some part of me wishes I was at work instead. Bunny mentioned that I'm turning into a workaholic. Hmm. That might be quite true as I've always been refusing to take leave.

The World Cup has been a disappointment. Lost 3 matches and only won 1. Ah well. To hell with that. Am now planning a trip to Koh Samui in September. Woohoo~

No comments: