Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Convent Girls (Part 2) & 101 Refusals ver 1.1

Part 2 of the Convent Girl issue:

Leria and I needed to go to M Hotel to take some pictures as well as organize the lunch for our ATO meeting in July. The person we were to liaise with was, to my surprise, a butch acquaintance who was my senior from school. And so, Leria's natural reaction was, "See? Why all the convent girls like that one?" That caused my defense mode to switch on. I replied, "Where got ALL?"

Another incident occured this morning when they realized I had cut my fringe short (refer to image below). Leria commented that I wasn't 'suai' anymore, meaning I wasn't 'handsome' anymore. If only you could see the million question marks that popped out from my head and floating above. Suai? Er, in the first place, I don't even look or behave like a guy! Ok, maybe not very feminine but I look like a goddamn girl. Plus I'm not even butchy. Geez. So that's her impression of me. Hmm.

###

Ok, I just grabbed my 101 refusals from my old blog and now I've updated it again to see how anal I've become. On the contrary, I realised I'm no longer as anal as before. It's a good thing. Hehe.

I refuse to:

1. Smoke lesser
2. Eat less than 3 meals a day
3. Eat yong tau foo
4. Rebond my hair
5. Wear my watch on my left wrist
6. Squeeze in the MRT till my face gets squashed against the window
7. Drive an automatic car
8. Throw my books away
9. Read less
10. Eat Chinese mushrooms
11. Have ONS’s
12. Go down on an ONS
13. Vomit
14. Eat with my spoon in my right hand and the fork on my left
15. Continue drinking after I’ve turned red
16. Not listen to my iPod at least once a day
17. Go to church
18. Grow my hair past my shoulders
19. Explain myself to “chingchong” people
20. Keep exotic pets like snakes and what not
21. Read a book in Chinese
22. Drink the last sip of water or juice that's in the cup coz I think it's dirty
23. Eat the last mouth of rice that's on the plate, coz I think it is dirty
24. Not scrutinize how women’s painted toenails can look like dinosaur claws
25. Go out without my black pouch that contains facial foam, moisturizer, toothbrush and toothpaste, hair clip, concealer, blusher, tampons, oil blotter, a contact lens case and an eyebrow pencil.
26. Not have a haircut every two months
27. Learn to trek water
28. Wear a bare back top
29. Wear undergarments to sleep
30. Scream at my partner at the top of my lungs
31. Or worse, shove her
32. Admit I’m arrogant
33. Have a threesome (or more)
34. Have casual sex
35. Drink cold milk after getting up from bed
36. Find love on Fridae or Friendster
37. Have anal sex
38. Listen to pop music
39. Sing in the shower
40. Talk to people who keep talking about themselves
41. Admit I have issues such as depression and a self-destructive behavior
42. Not be a procrastinator
43. Speak Hokkien
44. Wear sparkly shoes
45. Not sign into MSN at work
46. Go out with someone who is a slimeball
47. Go topless in the ocean or pool
48. Increase my breast size
49. Have kids of my own
50. Eat plain chips
51. Eat sashimi without wasabi
52. Work in a call centre ever again
53. Explain to people why I’m an atheist
54. Not cut my finger nails every one and a half weeks
55. Spit in public
56. Give up Tarot reading
57. Sleep with no less than two pillows
58. Sleep on a flat pillow
59. Entertain kids
60. Not wear Converse shoes
61. Comb my hair
62. Use women’s perfume
63. Have people complaining about the car ride to Great Ocean Road.
64. Stop staring at people who pick their nose while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.
65. Admit I’m a bit too anal
66. Give anyone my stationery from my pencil case
67. Sleep without a blanket despite the weather
68. Prefer any other number besides 2 and 12
69. Eat Indian food with my fingers
70. Drink latte without sugar
71. Use sanitary pads during the day
72. Listen to music while I sleep
73. Buy expensive items
74. Spend more than $100 on gambling
75. Kill live lobsters and crabs
76. Wear green
77. Fall asleep without thinking of tomorrow
78. Talk at the top of my voice in public
79. Swear in Hokkien
80. Not be a sucker for lovely candles
81. Eat yoghurt
82. Not stare at my fingers when I have nothing to look at
83. Not fiddle with my fingers when I have nothing to do with them
84. Sleep after an argument
85. Pretend I'm interested in the conversation
86. Let people know I'm smart
87. Paint my nails
88. Do any body piercing
89. Milk a cow
90. Watch someone giving birth
91. Have sex on the kitchen bench or any other kind of table
92. Not snack on junk food
93. Not wash my face after work everyday
94. Eat fat chips
95. Get intimidated by people who keep trying to scare the shit of me
96. Shout towards the sea
97. Watch Chinese movies in cinemas
98. Leave work on the dot
99. Wax my armpits
100. Eat raw eggs
101. Acknowledge I'm nice

I took this photo this morning because I had to. Urgh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suai??? Pls lor... You can never make it into the suai category. Pretty.. yes... Handsome... SO NOT!!! Hahaha... I sympathise with you. Like you... i get described the opposite. Hang in there, suai ge! WAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Inwe Inglorion said...

*bish*

What nonsense? Hahahaha. Yes, I'm handsome and you're not, coz you're pweeeettyyyy....

Hmph.