My colleague, Leria, made a sudden remark today out of the blue, testing my sexual orientation. Here’s how the conversation went:
L: Want to go to the toilet?
K: Err, *ponders*. Okay!
L: But I’m not a convent girl.
K: Err, what has going to the toilet got to do with being a convent girl?
L: Because convent girls are lesbians and I’m not a convent girl.
K: Wahlau! Lesbians come from everywhere lor! Not only convent schools you know?
I proceeded straight to the toilet and decided to take a dump. While sitting on the toilet bowl, it suddenly struck me that the way I answered her statement has essentially answered her question as to whether I’m gay or not.
Reason being, if I was straight, I would be answering this: “Doesn’t mean I’m from a convent school means that I’m lesbian” as compared to “Lesbians are everywhere, not only from convent schools.”
Duh~
But I’m sure they already suspect. For example, I always show a cringed up face when they talk about me getting married or hooking up with a man, either that or they’ve been really nosey in Friendster. Haha. Anyway, Leria has always been the only one to insinuate remarks regarding my sexual orientation, which can be good and bad in certain ways.
Come to think of it, when I was standing up about half an hour ago, I should have just replied, “Yah, I’m lesbian what.” Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment