I had such a wacko dream last night. I have strange dreams every single night, but I remember this dream vividly, maybe because of the significance of it.
We were in a room and Grace was teaching some kids. I was her assistant. She made them watch a documentary and there was a (fat) cat in the room. After the documentary ended, the cat spoke and this was what it said, "Why are the people purple in colour?" (It was referring to the people in the documentary). Grace and I stared at each other in amazement and burst out laughing because the cat's voice was just so strange! I think we were both so amused by how the voice sounded like, that we didn't answer the cat's question. We were also very puzzled because we didn't know that cats were THAT colour blind, or that cats actually saw us as purple.
After that incident, it was my turn to assist the kids in the second part of the lesson and I had no idea how to start. I felt nervous and started panicking, and that was when I woke up.
So here's the interpretation of that strange dream I had last night:
Cat - To see a cat in your dream, signifies much misfortune, treachery, and bad luck. However, for the cat lover, cats signifies an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power.
Purple - Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the color of royalty, high rank, and dignity.
Children - To see children in your dream, signifies your own childlike qualities or a retreat back to a childlike state. It is an extension of your inner child during a time of innocence, purity, simplicity, and a carefree attitude. You may be longing for the past and the chance to satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within.
Classroom - To dream that you are in a classroom, symbolizes that you may be learning an important life lesson.
Television - To dream that you are watching television, represents your brain, mind and its flowing thoughts. It shows how you are receiving, integrating, and expressing your ideas/thoughts.
VCR - To see a VCR in your dream, suggests that something needs to be or has been carefully documented. There may have been something that you have overlooked. It refers to memories and lessons of the past and the insights you can gain from it. The dream may also be calling attention to the impression you leave behind and what others may think of you.
I guess the VCR bit is relevant to what I wrote about last night - my old blog, my life documented from 2003 to 2006.
Even after all the interpretation, I still don't really know what my dream meant.
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment