Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sheren's Birthday Dinner

It's Sheren's birthday again and it has been a year since we last celebrated her birthday! We had such a mad and crazy time at Sentosa last year- running around on the beach, camera-whoring and swimming in the pool with only our panties and tops!

This year was a quiet affair. Sheren chose Da Paolo as her dinner venue and it was a good choice indeed:

Da Paolo La Terrazza - They're talking about insurance. Zzzz.



Sheren and MH





For starters, we had:

Rocket lettuce with smoked salmon, avocado and yoghurt dressing



Mixed lettuce with pan-grilled foie gras for Sheren


Time to take some pictures while waiting for our main course:









Dua tao


We had the following for our main course:

Baguette with grilled mushrooms for MH



Tiger prawns for Sheren



Home-made egg pasta with crayfish for Bunny


And beef tenderloin with foie gras and roasted vegetables for me!!!


The food was fantastic! My steak was soooo soft and it reminded me of my wagyu beef at Angus last Christmas.

"Enough pictures already! Let me finish my foie gras in peace!"


I went to buy Sheren's favourite tiramisu cake from Canele:



I specifically requested for not 1, but 28 candles!!!


And I was so worried that they would misspell her name


Looking ecstatic


"Whatever..."


Gift presentation time!



Opening my pressie...


Ta-da! Hope she likes it


After a filling dinner at Da Paolo, we dragged our bloated stomachs to Starbucks for their Green Tea and Raspberry Frapuccinos:

The green tea flavoured one wasn't as nice as the raspberry one. We're going for raspberries next time we go to Starfucks!


On the phone with her granny


I hope she had a good time! She'll be spending her actual birthday at Bali, that idiot! *envy*


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHEREN!

1 comment:

DL said...

the food looks yummy... unfortunately Sheren, I focused on the food rather than her... oops...

btw lurie, I get discount on stussy too? hehehhe...