Tuesday, May 06, 2008

So sweet of my bro...and plans on my first Europe trip!

So sweet of my brother to get me a gift when he returned safely from his army training in Taiwan. :D


He even got a gift for my mom as well. I didn't expect him to get us something at all. Such a sweet boy.

Hehehe.

Bunny and I are currently planning our first BIG trip to Europe! We've already reserved tickets and we intend to cover London, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. Yes, just 4 cities for now. For me, it's about the money and the number of leave days I can take from work and I'm pretty limited to just a 11 day trip to the 4 cities. Sigh. It's barely enough but I think it's good enough for me because at LEAST I get to go there and the accommodation in London will most probably be for free!

Our other Europe plans will be:

- Do Germany on its own or combine it with Austria
- Spain, Portugal and probably southern France can be combined
- Switzerland should be a trip on its own but can be combined with Italy and Austria
- Greece and the Mediterranean should be a trip on its own.

IF ONLY we had the time AND money, it's best to just do the ENTIRE Europe at one go. But it'll take very long and even 21 annual leave days will not be enough for that. So I guess I'll just have to split my Europe trips into different regions...or save enough money, quit my job, take a break in Europe and come back to look for a new job. Hahaha. That'd be ideal, but I would need maybe a year or more to save. Hmmm. Ok, I should start considering this option too!

This is just so fucking exciting!!! Can't wait to go to the land of haut couture..and then to the land of beer, off to the land of abundant weed and then to the country that colonized us all.

Yipee!!!


No comments: