- Great holiday
- Good food
- Laughing more
- Spending more quality time with loved ones
- Working slightly lesser (hmm, good or bad?)
- Am happy with my recent material purchases (half-agreeing with "Whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to shop")
- Dreading my final semester but can't wait to finish it so I can start on other lessons
- Mentally planning another holiday
- The girlfriend's been in a good mood (makes her seem cuter these days)
- Mum has been in a good mood too (I think 'bribing' her with a Burberry bag works...hahaha)
- I've been very zen and worry-free
- Now I'm excited about Chinese New Year...
- And the idea of getting inked is slowly beginning to materialise, albeit a few technical and practical issues. Ha.
Happy new year everyone...trust that it's gonna be a good year and it will be.

No comments:
Post a Comment