If u miss someone just say u miss them. If u truly want to know what is happening in their lives, you should speak up. If everyone has to read between lines, all sorts of misunderstandings might start. Hope things work out for your sanity.
Haha thank goodness the person missing someone is not me. I don't miss anyone. :)
Hmmm... Ok. So u don't miss me or grace or ce or richard. Ok.
Ah, no. Haha. I was referring to something else. "Romantically miss", kinda miss.I miss my friends and family on a different level. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If u miss someone just say u miss them. If u truly want to know what is happening in their lives, you should speak up. If everyone has to read between lines, all sorts of misunderstandings might start. Hope things work out for your sanity.
Haha thank goodness the person missing someone is not me. I don't miss anyone. :)
Hmmm... Ok. So u don't miss me or grace or ce or richard. Ok.
Ah, no. Haha. I was referring to something else. "Romantically miss", kinda miss.
I miss my friends and family on a different level. :)
Post a Comment