To speak of peace is a tad bit cliche but peace, especially in the mind, heart and soul, is such a foreign concept to me, I actually resort to writing about it. Yup. Hell, I'd even tattoo it on my forehead if I could walk down the streets without getting funny stares or risking my mum disowning me.
You upset my zen and I'll have to fight very hard to restore it. Even at this moment, it's at a tipping point and any flick of the hand or a baby's breath will upset my cosmos. I'd like to think I've outgrown my self-destructive phase and that I handle things with a calm aptitude now. But is it true?
Peace in the mind is something that needs to be, for me, learned and earned. I'm just not born as someone with a positive outlook. I hate that about myself.
My life, my thoughts, my emotions and my philosophies are rather transparent. If you're in my life, yet you don't know anything about me - my emotions, my philosophies, my likes and dislikes, my mentality and my thoughts - I really do think, at times, you don't belong in my life at all.
我話我昨夜哭了 你笑笑當我講笑...
You upset my zen and I'll have to fight very hard to restore it. Even at this moment, it's at a tipping point and any flick of the hand or a baby's breath will upset my cosmos. I'd like to think I've outgrown my self-destructive phase and that I handle things with a calm aptitude now. But is it true?
Peace in the mind is something that needs to be, for me, learned and earned. I'm just not born as someone with a positive outlook. I hate that about myself.
My life, my thoughts, my emotions and my philosophies are rather transparent. If you're in my life, yet you don't know anything about me - my emotions, my philosophies, my likes and dislikes, my mentality and my thoughts - I really do think, at times, you don't belong in my life at all.
我話我昨夜哭了 你笑笑當我講笑...

1 comment:
Peace is also to be found. Find ur path to peace.
Post a Comment