Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Fresh Page

I've just written a "The End" in my LJ and switched over to this window to start my very first entry in "In Her Silent Way"; the name was taken from my favourite artist, which was also my avatar for my LJ blog: Joe Sorren.

And so hopefully with lesser readers I no longer feel the strain of having to be mindful of what I say, considering how F. used to complain how "dramatic" I was in my previous blog. I do know that tonnes and tonnes of people read my blog; people from everywhere: Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Hong Kong, China, etc. It is kind of annoying at times. Plus my previous blog had been a tad bit too depressing. A lot of memories and occasions have been written in that blog, practically my life for the past two to three years. Kind of a waste to have to stop writing there. But a fresh page, a clean slate and a brand new blog will probably do me good. Haha.

Feeling rather sleepy now. Must be from the monitor. Thinking of going to sleep once I've fixed this space up. I've just realized my mobile loses its reception everynight when I put it next to me on my bed. I found a solution to that because it never ever happened before. The solution being: I have 3 crystals under my pillow (yes, I sleep with them. Sheren says I'm strange). It must be the energy field from the crystals that affect my mobile reception. Amazing ain't it? Haha. Might as well leave my phone as it is to prevent sudden midnight calls.

A short update about my new job:
It's getting a tad bit busier this week since Daren has been back. It's good, at least I no longer feel bored at work. Managed to complete an article in less than 4 days, with links, pictures and all, to have it posted in the company's website. Daren's pretty happy with my very first article. It's good to have a supporting boss who discusses your workflow with you. Plus I'm getting more comfortable with my colleagues now. So all is good. We're going to the zoo this Friday (during office hours of course) to shoot some images. *Excited*

Ok, work is boring me. Yawn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gonna miss your old blog :( Nevertheless putting a full stop and starting a new page would be good for a new begining..All the best =) - Ee

Anonymous said...

Ooppss..forgot to add *Sayang*

Inwe Inglorion said...

Yeah. It's weird how a blog can actually affect a person's mood or behaviour towards things. Hmm.