Wednesday, March 22, 2006

......that I hate the most now

Album that I hate the most now: The Great American Songbook by Rod Stewart
Song that I hate the most now: Run by Snow Patrol (and heaps of other songs)
Place that I hate the most now: Happy
Perfume that I hate the most now: Clinique Happy for men
Attitude that I hate the most now: Indifference.
Type of girls I hate the most now: None actually. My eyes have been going gaga every morning when I'm on my way to work. But they all look so lian-ish. Eww.


Work was alright today, busy enough to keep me occupied. Managed to publish a few articles today right before 5.30pm. Ha. I'm efficient. *proud*. Wanted to head down to Alternative after work today for a drink since it's near my office, but I ended up heading home instead.

Thinking of rewarding myself with a shopping spree at Kinokuniya this weekend, so I've been browsing through Amazon.com and planning on what books to buy. Hmmm. Suggestions anyone? I've realized I've been doing many things alone. I think I'll get used to this soon. I normally stay back at work till 6-ish just because I have nothing on afterwards. What a boring life. I've figured that I have nothing to look forward to besides work and earning money. Besides that, there's absolutely nothing else to look forward to in a day.

Good news from Daren today. We went down for a smoke after work and he was telling us that our company is intending to set up subsidiaries in every state of Australia, with Sydney as their main office and Singapore as the HQ. Which means, I'll get a chance to go to Australia! Yay! Or even transfer there. Woohoo.

Sheren and I have been thinking of a sideline business, a. to keep ourselves occupied, and b. to earn some extra money. We just can't think of anything yet. Hope we can come up with something over drinks tomorrow. See, if we were designers or web-designers, we can easily do some freelance projects. The problem is we are not, therefore we need to think of some other sort of business to do.

Sometimes it's easier to start hating things that you used to love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It might be easier, and hatred is only a natural human emotion - most often a reactionary one - but think about how much stronger you will be with forgiveness and acceptance.
I'm no tree-hugging hippy but this approach has worked for me.

Anonymous said...

hehe...that was moi...your gracelet

Inwe Inglorion said...

It's funny because at first I felt forgiveness and acceptance, and THEN it evolved to hatred. Hmm.

Anonymous said...

It all takes time my dear...and be patient with yourself...what I am saying might sound trite, but it is sometimes quite true. Don't hate others, just love yourself more.
-Your Gracelet