Let me talk about work first. Hehe. Spent 3/4 of the day editing a few articles from UK. Spent the rest of the day bumming around, socialising with colleagues and reading up on Nikkor lenses. Wasn't in the mindset to brainstorm about my bigger proposed project. Urgh.
Met Sheren for a beer after work to discuss about our new business venture. Hehehe. Shall not reveal too much information first, but I'm pretty confident that it'll pick up in time to come. It's the initial stage that's giving us a bit of a headache; contacts and sourcing of stuff.
Hmmm. Pretty tired. Thank god it's Friday tomorrow (TGIF). Sigh. I know I'll be bored over the weekend because my mom will be working at the NATAS fair and I'll be rotting at home with DVDs. Plus my cheque bounced. I don't understand the operations behind cheques. Beats me. It's too confusing even after reading an article on it. Anyway, I shall just wait for POSB's letter. Which also means I won't have money over the weekends till Monday comes (because I overspent this month). Sigh. Thought I could go on a shopping spree for books. Nevertheless, since I'm broke, I shall spend the weekend resting at home. It's going to be boring, but it'll do me good.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
didnt know u are a beer person
Hmmm. Beer's actually ok. Haha.
Post a Comment