A new pair of semi-casual flat shoes, preferably dark coloured – dark bronze, brown or black, which can be worn to the office and on casual days too. I desperately need another pair of shoes because my white one, which I wear ever so often, is wearing out and it stinks a bit. I need more shoes so I can rotate them and not keep wearing my poor white one!
A huge photo album – its sole purpose is to contain all my holiday pictures. I like the ones at Muji (simple, nice and plastic), so if my feet don’t hurt from too much walking later, I’ll probably head to Paragon and see what they have there.
An ashtray for Bunny – the ashtray has to be one where it is either fully covered or semi-covered. I find those “pushdown” ashtrays a tad bit too troublesome, hence I’ll have to look for those “swingy” ones, where you tap your ash onto the lid and press the latch down for it to swing inwards. Doubt I can find any tonight; seems as if these sort of ashtrays aren’t really popular in
Soundtrack for Running with Scissors and Little Miss Sunshine - she loves music from the 70s and I prefer original music scores.

And the rest that I’ve not included in the list are miscellaneous items I hope to come across, e.g. a brown belt, maybe a pair of pants (if I’m bothered to try them on in the first place), and perhaps another shirt from Osmose, since there’s a 30% discount going on.
I’ve given up on looking for a cardholder and browsing through books as well. I’ve yet to complete my New Penguin Book of World History, so I can’t start on Mao. So no more books for now, or else they’ll just be sitting on the shelf.
Anyway, it’s been raining overnight, so it does dampen the shopping mood a bit. Maybe I should just go home and watch The L Word. *ponders*
###
I’ve finally brought the two Andy Warhol cat prints for framing. The old man who owns the store near my office was rather nice to talk to. He designs and custom makes very nice framed boxes for display items such as Buddha statues, teacups, etc. and he also installs ambient lighting into them. Really artistic. If only I had display items I want to frame up.
As for my prints, he recommended framing them in natural wood colour, but I wanted black. So I chose a narrow black frame and opted to mount the prints, along with green trimming for the green cat and blue trimming for the blue cat. So there’ll be two mounting boards placed on top of the print. I think he really likes the cats. I heard another customer commenting that the prints are rather unique. They really aren’t anything great, just cheap replicas of original paintings.
I intend to look for one or two bigger ass ones for the house. Now my mom wants to hang prints too. Ha!
###
I’ve got bed hair today. Don’t tell anyone, but I didn’t wet my hair this morning (as I normally do every single day) and just styled it according to the shape I woke up in. It’s not too bad though. Better than other days, when I try so hard to make it work. I should do this more.

No comments:
Post a Comment