Tuesday, March 20, 2007

She's a Daisy

I bought the racket which we went to view last night at Queensway (and for $80 too!). Finally! Now I can't wait to try it out on the court. It does look a bit different from the one that the coach has. Oh dear.



###

I met Bunny at the bus stop yesterday evening and without any prior notice or slightest hint, she greeted me with her usual warm and glowing smile along with a bunch of daises. We're suspecting they're daisies; we're not even sure because the lady at the store didn't even know what sort of flowers they are, so we're assuming they're some sort of daisy.

But why choose "daisies", or this ambiguous looking flower? Because she figured that roses and lilies are too common. Ha.

Such sweetness. An impromptu surprise is always the best.



On closer inspection, they don't really resemble the likeness of daisies, do they? Hmm. Anyway, they're so tiny and cute, I can't help but associate them with Bunny. Heh.

Despite my prejudice towards conventional gifts, I am quite the sucker for flowers and when I'm a few years away from retirement age, I hope to be a florist (although I'm not much of a green thumb, although I did express a slight interest when I was a kid; I accidentally stole a book on indoor plants from a nursery). Every woman's face lights up when they see flowers, so wouldn't it be nice to brighten up someone's day? I already know how my stall is going to look like. Har-har!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...my first thought was periwinkles...but i ain't no expert...what kind of laoyapok florist doesn't know her flowers?? tsk...! talking about florists..i met my mom's florist (the one that did flowers on her wedding day!!) today!!...a rather effeminate and charming man hehe
-moomoocow