Sunday, May 21, 2006

Beautiful Bores

Some things are definitely better left unsaid. Maybe I told her, her, her and her, words that I should have never told anyone but to just keep it to myself. Sometimes being too honest about one's feelings or emotions at the spur of the moment may lead to dire consequences.

Sigh. Such beautiful bores. Perhaps I've finally learnt to detach myself. Or maybe not...hmm.

###

Grace decided to come out with me to Red Club. I don't think I would want to step into that place again. I have a very bad feeling about something, that something bad's going to happen to me and someone who is close to me (the someone whom I know not). I had this strange feeling once I stepped into that place last night, an uneasy and dark one. I can't put a finger to it. Thank god it didn't last for too long. I'm now on the lookout for signs. Haha.

I've slept the whole Saturday away and I intend to do the same for Sunday. Sleeping has never felt so good in a long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://s1.bitefight.com.pt/c.php?uid=65733

Anonymous said...

OH really? that beautiful?