Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sebastien's

Grace and I wanted to pig out, so she suggested we go to Sebastien’s at Greenwood Ave. We reached there around 6.15pm and their opening hours were from 6.30pm onwards, so we hung around there for a little bit before settling at a table.
















The food was alright, not fantastic though. Grace commented that her foie gras was undercooked, and it really did seem like it.









I ordered a crispy pork belly and pork trotters stuffed with foie gras, only to find the pork trotters had somehow transformed into pork meatballs (?) and not stuffed with foie gras, but rather a layer of foie gras at the bottom of the meatball.









The escargot profiteroles that we ordered to share were a slight disappointment too, as the escargots were overcooked.









We ended up ordering a French Onion soup as a last resort to fill our big fat tummies.

Just to satisfy our immense greediness for food, I ended up at Grace’s place munching on Danish Blue cheese with crackers. Yum! Wanted to watch a Spanish movie titled, “Maria, Full of Grace”, but then we switched to National Geographic because they were doing a Secret Bible week and were featuring the Templar Knights last night. I fell asleep during the second commercial and woke up in a shock, wondering how long I had slept for. Felt a bit bad, because we were supposed to be watching a DVD, but my eyes couldn’t take it any longer. Sorry Moo!

The next few destinations that I want to eat at are:

  • Azabu Sabo at Marina Square

  • The delicatessen at UE Square

  • Fisherman’s Wharf

  • Nirai Kanai

  • Genghis Khan International Buffet

  • Japanese Buffet at Royal Hotel


….and few more coming up I guess.

Another thing we’ve been wanting to do is to find a coffee and tea place with comfy seats so me and Moo can laze around with coffee, books and cigarettes on a Sunday afternoon. Mmmm, I’ll have to keep a lookout for such a place.

*yawn*


No comments: