Sunday, May 07, 2006

I Hate Sundays...I Do

I'm terribly exhausted. Maybe I should have stayed in last night instead of going out to meet Sheren and her friend, Krysten for dinner. Libbie said she was at the Esplanade, so I said, "Ok, let's meet up since you know Krysten as well." Urgh, huge mistake on my part. Got 'bullied' by Libbie to finish up my cocktail in huge gulps followed by 3 shots of some cough-syrup tasting shooter. That's it. Not going to meet her when there's alcohol around.

I'm exhausted not because of the alcohol, but because on top of suffering from slight insomnia, I wake up in the middle of the night in pain due to my stomach cramps. That will take up another 2 hours of my time trying to fall asleep, so all in all, I've only been sleeping 6 hours per night without recuperating from my weekday exhaustion. It's making me feel so grouchy that I just want to hibernate and disappear from all means of communication - no Internet, no mobile phones, nothing. Just me and my iPod. Yet here I am, jamming away on the keyboard, asking a friend of mine, "What's with women, 釀豆腐, 板麵 and fruits?" Think I've asked that to many people last week, except my colleagues of course; they'll get offended.

I've finally got a wishlist of my own:

1. A new watch - I don't want the leather strap on my current watch to disintegrate from daily use, so I've decided to get myself another watch.
2. Nintendo Gameboy DS Lite.
3. A Holga lomo camera.
4. A 15" Mac Powerbook. I'll probably settle for less eventually.
5. A good pair of speakers for the computer.
6. Another pair of Converse.
7. Drawers and a bookshelf.

...more to come.

And now, for the boring bit:

I might have been lying to myself since the last sms I recieved on April 12th, since the day she cancelled dinner. All my resistance has helped in building a crumbling wall around me. The more distracting my life is now, the more I turn to face what reality is, both around and within me. I think the final barrier I have to cross will be Forgiveness. I took a walk on the path with Anger, and he seemed pretty eager to leave. Then came along Disappointment, who held my hand and strolled along with me all this while. I've embraced Acceptance and now I'm facing Forgiveness.

Hmmm. I was only aware of a bruise on my arm last night. I remembered being elbowed by some fella who was jumping real vigorously in Zouk that night. Geez. It really hurts. Urgh.

Last but not least, I hate Sundays. I really do. Fucking hate them. #$%#%#$^%^#^#%$^%^%$.

*stab*

1 comment:

Inwe Inglorion said...

come...you stab...I pound, bash and mutiliate with a mallet...haahaaha...

Sadistic.

Wow, your wishlist is pretty long. Hahaha. Ok, Kaela and Cyan shall be on my wishlist too. I miss them.