Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bitching with the Boys

I can't believe that I initially had nothing much to do the whole day, was stuck at the office till 630pm with an empty stomach. Today is definitely not a day for work, that was what me and my colleague agreed on.

Went out to meet Gan and Jerry last night despite feeling rather sleepy. Gan simply loves to arrange things at the very last minute, he really is the epitome of impromptu and anti-procrastination. 3 of us were on MSN last night and Gan was suggesting we watch a 9.30pm screening of 'Hostel', at 8.25pm. How are we going to reach there in time? Goodness (stab him I say).

Having drinks with the boys are always fun. Fun because we (it was mostly me and Gan, I think) have clashing opinions in regards to the different aspects of life. Our topics basically comprise of: brain age, books, music, sex (duh!), infidelity, sex again, astrology, mothers, Melbourne 5 years ago, india and indians, girls, boys, and back to sex again. Hahaha. Boy, do they know how to bitch.

We left around midnight and Gan continued his night out by going clubbing on a weekday. Impressive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love seeing the virgos going at each other's throat.

Inwe Inglorion said...

Come to think of it, I'm always at loggerheads with Virgos. Tsk, they are such difficult people at times. I'm sure you'll understand.