Friday, April 21, 2006

Today's casual day at the office. My colleague said I looked different today. I said to her, "I'm back to normal today." And she replied me with, "Huh? Normal?" Now I really wonder what her perspective of 'normal' is.

I've heard 3 complaints in total from Sheren, CE and Jerry about their haircut. One said she looks like an egg, one called me from Melbourne to scream murderously and another was relatively calm but not satisified with the haircut. I find all this extremely amusing.

Waiting for the time to pass with a magazine on my desk and iTunes playing in the background. I hate to wait. I'm a bit worried about gyming today because it's going to be the first session with a personal trainer. I hope he'll be gentle with me, it's my first time. Muahahaha. And last.




1 comment:

Inwe Inglorion said...

Huh? What you were chicken? Your hair is long, how to be chicken?