After years of anticipation and Tiesto's "refusal" to tour Australia, we (Jerry and I) finally managed to catch him in Singapore. It was a great night (a lil' nostaligic as well), despite the sweaty and pushy crowd. The music compensated for all the downsides of holding a gig at MOS. Was a little disappointed though, as I had hoped he would spin some old tracks.
Almost halfway through the night, we spotted something on the screens that was rather disturbing for me to look at. The projection and plasma screens around MOS were showing: "1-For-1 Vodka Rebdull All Night." See why I found it disturbing? I can't stand typo errors. They changed it eventually.
I've also made another discovery. I know why I can't dance to any other music, may it be house, dance or r&b. My friends think I'm uptight. Then I realised: I can only move to trance or techno. No wonder I'm never seen dancing coz the last trance gig I ever went to was almost 5 years ago. Either that, or I'm really old now.
My ears are now suffering from the after-effect of prolonged exposure to loud music. Urgh. I'm half-deaf now and am still thinking of heading to Poptart tonight. Maybe I should just chill and rest my ears for now, at least my legs still belong to me. Hehe.
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment